Saturday, November 7, 2009

Relationships

My roommates and I get a long pretty well, but there are times where I feel like I should open up to them more and tell them about the problems that I am going through. Sometimes I feel like I don't need to talk to my roommates because I can just figure things out myself, which does not work for me. I am defiantly a people person and so by talking to them it helps me understand and get through some problems. Some problems are more serious than others, and I feel that I don't tell my roommates my small problems because I don't think they are a big deal. I have recently experienced that by not telling them and getting help with small problems the problem can then turn out to be an actual big problems. I need to start opening up and listen to my roommates advise because I think they know me very well and they know what is best for me in certain situations. A goal that i have set for myself is to open up to them more by telling the girls when i feel like i am having a problem. The next time all of us roommates will be together will be sunday, so i will let them know what is going on with my life and how i need advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment