Thursday, October 8, 2009

Growth...

Well...the places that i wanted to improve were, being dependent and self motivated. Since my surgery it is very hard to be dependent on myself because I could not do anything by myself. I have been able to do more things by myself, but there are still a lot of things that i need help doing. I also had to quit my job when i found out that i had to have surgery so the whole trying to be dependent on only myself is not working out to well. Hopefully once i start getting better i will be able to have a job and be more dependent.

As for being self motivated i have improved a lot. I have to do rehab everyday and it takes a lot out of me. The first 2 weeks of rehab are very important. I have to get my full range of motion back, because if i don't then my knee will never be the same. I have to tell myself that i CAN do the exercises no matter how bad it hurts. I have to be self motivated because this injury put me out the sport i love to play, so that makes me more motivated to get back to playing my sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment