Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Week

My week has been stressful to say the least. I had 2 test that i had to study for, I missed all of my Tuesday classes because I was at the doctor, and to top it all off I found out that I tore my ACL, and I will be out for at least 6 months, so it was not a great way to start off my week. I will be getting surgery in the next 2 weeks and so I am working hard to try and get ahead in my classes so I wont feel behind.

My weekend was actually really good. I got to go home for the first time since the end of July, because my coach did not want me to go on the road trip and be on the bus for 11 hours. So I went home on thursday and got to see my family. I was so glad i got the opportunity to see them because I have to get surgery in Souix city and not lincoln and my mom is the only one who can get off work. My dad will try and come up on the weekend if he isn't too busy but my brother is busy with soccer so it was good that I got to spend time with them.

This class is the least of my worries, since it is half online I feel like I can get caught up a lot faster. I really like talking about my childhood, because I had a great experiences and I love to share them. I am having a little trouble writing about a childhood experience that changed me and what I learned from because I can't think of anything that really changed me except for something that happened when i was in 6th grade but that wouldn't fit in with what we are talking about since it is not in Jr high or high school. I will figure something out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment